Tuesday 5 June 2018

More head painting

The title of this post is a little misleading as this time I was asked to paint eyes.

My previous Tom Baker head repaint was well received but I was asked to redo the eyes as I made them look a bit bloodshot...


Hmm...may have a point... so anyway, I repainted the eyes and took the opportunity to lighten the skin a shade too as there seemed to be some damage in the form of white crusts in a few places.




Might need to add a bit more colour before I post it back, but it looks better already.

The same chap also asked me to repaint his Clara Oswald figure's eyes.
The original head has rather khaki brown eyes whereas Jenna Coleman has very warm dark amber eyes.  So, out with the Tamiya clear orange and a couple of coats later they were looking lovely, even if I do say so myself.




Makes a world of difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment